Friday, September 28, 2007

{ SHHHHH can you keep a Secret}

Its a little bit exciting.. Luvlee Photography is launching a NEW website!! VERY VERY SOON.
Along with a Christmas mini session, Christmas Cards, online viewing and beautiful session Albums.

Keep an eye out...
The FIFTH person to email me when my new site goes live (when you can see and access my mew website)... Gets a FREE Christmas mini Session and a set of 10 Christmas Cards with your kids on them..

Just to let you know my availability coming up to Christmas is running out. If you would like to book a session for photos to be ready for Christmas this MUST be taken before 30th November 2007 and orders must be in before 10th December 2007.

Also there will be a new price list very soon, to ensure to receive current prices please book your sessions before 31st October 2007, and sessions must be taken before 30th November.

As usual if you have any questions please call or email me.. Thank you, Lee :)

No comments: