Wednesday, October 10, 2007

{how cool}

I got a phone call from Fairy Emilie the other day... and this is what eventuated from it.


We are on the cover of the latest Sunnydays Magazine!!..Well my photo and her body art!!
They are a free magazine for anything involving children, here is a bit more about them,
Sunnydays Mission
  • To build a legacy program to fund a series of early intervention schools throughout Australia
  • To improve the life chances of children with special needs and their families through effective early intervention
So if you are anywhere from Maitland to Woy Woy, keep a look out!!

COMPETITIONS
I love the idea of a competition.. here goes..

Keep and eye out for the Christmas mini sessions and NEW Christmas cards!! The first person to email me or leave a comment here when I post the dates gets their session FREE!!
A reminder, I am launching my new site soon.. the fifth person to email when it goes live also gets their session and 10 Christmas cards FREE!!

Have a nice day...Lee

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Hi Lee! Can't wait to see your new site! and congrats on the cover - it's beautiful! love reading your blog, it's great to catch up with you in a cyber way!
xx Gemma