Tuesday, November 13, 2007

{PARKES..Not the dish!!}

It was a beautiful wedding! Congratulations Kelly & Dane, and THANK YOU for a wonderful weekend. I'm not sure opportunity would have come up if it wasn't for Kelly & Dane asking me to do their wedding. I'm so glad I took it! Not only did I get to see Parkes, but meet some lovely people and catch up with Megan & Denis who's wedding I did, almost 2 years ago in the Hunter Valley. Dane was in their wedding party.
We had a laugh and got some really great photos... Here is another sneak peak you guys, hope you are having a nice time away! Lee x










2 comments:

Courtney Illfield Photography said...

love the colours in them..... really great....and the last one is fab!!!xx

Anonymous said...

I agree Lee Lee, you rock! Love your work,...you must have had a good assistant for this one :)