Thursday, January 03, 2008

{Best Christmas Present!!}

Well its not an official competition of course.. but you know when there is just one thing that stands out!! Well for me it was the Hammock that Santa us got from Australian Geographic, I love it!

Sorry about the legs.. but what my amazing breakfast!!
I had an amazing response to Christmas and it slowed down just enough to enjoy a brief rest but I am back into it now! If you know any one who would like to book a session please let them know as I am not taking bookings after January 15th.. I'm going on holidays!!
If anyone has awesome Christmas presents the received and photos even better please email me!! I'll post them here!

Have a great weekend.. Lee

1 comment:

Courtney Illfield Photography said...

sweeeeeeeettt i am jealous...
A. of hammock
B. of fruit
C. tho ha i am going to have it all soon in mexico