Thursday, July 24, 2008

{ Clothing for little Souls }

I recently met the most lovely, generous, soulful person, Bianca from Little Buddha clothing, she is now one of my newest commercial clients. I met her through another wonderful client of mine, Sophie from Kalamazo kids.
Check these awesome images out from our recent shoot... amazing models with amazing clothes. I just LOVE it. Check out her new site HERE too. She has beautiful original one off pieces, that are constantly being updated. Have a wonderful week everyone.... luv lee






4 comments:

Ruth Rackley said...

Girl these images just rock. and I adore their clothes. Great job!

Courtney Illfield Photography said...

S is for SWEET lee lee!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeousness!!!!

Lee!

These are amazing product shots(:

Very cool.

Luvlee said...

THANKS GIRLS :) xxx