Tuesday, May 05, 2009

{ I'M SO EXCITED!!}

Stay tuned.. I have a new website coming in the next couple of weeks!! and I am a little excited about it!
If you spy it, please let me know what you think! Here is a little sneak peak!!


Hey if you are the first to email me when you see the new site I've got an awesome little pants sets size 1 from Little Buddha I can send you!! oh yeah some good healthy competition!!

T&C.
You must be in Australia (Sorry USA girls)
You must email me from my new website.
Winner will be decided by me on the time their email arrives in my inbox.
No exchangeable for cash or vouchers
You have to have a size 1 person to give the prize to!!
You cant be my family!!


Bye for now.. Luvlee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a look at your new site this morning. It's great! Really up-market and swish. Well done!