Thursday, June 25, 2009

{ Miss Jayne }

What a lovely grown up and what awesome kids... I met Miss Jayne at Sunny Days, she is the editor there and an amazing writer too.. head over and read her blog here a wonderful MUM perspective and Sunny Days is on web/facebook everywhere!!!
A little while back I made a comment..nope..insisted we do a family shoot!! She is a wonderful person and a wonderful support of my business so finally a couple of weeks ago I made Levi get up early, he had sleepy eyes in the first few we took and a little bed hair! but we slowly worked it out and had a fabulous time, I love these shots.. thanks again Jayne for sharing, cant wait for our next Sunny Days to be released! Have a GREAT Thursday.. next post.. hmmm Sunday I think.
PMA for the rest of the week.. ooooo new toys for photographers! Enjoy.. Luvlee









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lee,

You are too kind. This was a fabulous shoot and I am SOOOOOOO thrilled with the photos! EXACTLY what I wanted. You, ma'am are one talented cookie. Love working with you! x

Anonymous said...

Oooo.... LOVE these Lee. Great shots!

Unknown said...

Awe!
These are so sweet!
What a love-lee family(:

caspix said...

fantastic shots! so good to 'see' you again Jayne and your gorg kids xx