Wednesday, September 02, 2009

{ 5 weeks to go!!}

I'm not sure if you know this.. BUT I'M GETTING MARRIED!!.. and there is only 5 weeks to go.. ahhhhh
It is very exciting and a little crazy! Melbourne was an awesome little trip to get our wedding rings.. I also managed to squeeze in a facial! I will keep you posted.. but for now I am off to visit my makeup artist.. Gina :) Have a great week..

..and because I have to show you some pics, here is one of my awesome families! I had fun playing at Merewether Beach with a couple of weekends ago, so much fun.. and yep the kids ended up in the water and there may have been some sand eaten!! bye luvlee xxx









Luvlee Photography: Newcaslte Family Photographer

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Loooovely photographs and CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulation on the up-coming nuptials! I wondered about that when I met you..... Hope it all goes beautifully for you, and that you have a great start to your married life.