Friday, November 06, 2009

{ I'm back.. and I'm married!!}

...and really naughty!! oh I am going to be in trouble for not posting. It was all in good reason! That wedding brain really hits you hard! LOL I am back and going strong.

I had an absolutely wonderful wedding.. thank you for asking! Really perfect. and yes I will be posting some images really soon. My 'husband' it is still so funny saying that, is such a wonderful husband and we had alot of fun together first planning and enjoying our wedding together.
Now before I show you some wedding photos I must show you some beautiful engagement photos done by a wonderful photographer in Sydney.. CASPIX. You can check out all of her awesome work.. so me being a little camera shy and Cam being alot Camera shy I thought a practice run would be a good thing, and here is the result.

Thank you again Cas I love them! Stay tuned for more wedding fun!






No comments: