Wednesday, December 02, 2009

{ Would you like to share in.. }

The most wonderful day of my life!! As most of you know I have been preoccupied and a little absent but I have finally found the time to load some of the wonderful images of mine and Cam's wedding on the 10th of October.
We cant really put into words how amazing our day was and how much we stinking LOVE our photos!! and how they really just are us! I have loaded just a couple here, but this blog does not do them justice and you MUST head to the most awesome and bestest wedding photographers in the world's Blog!!
the Image is Found.. they were AMAZING.. check it for your selves.. I hope you LOVE them as much as we do and I am really sorry for my ridiculous time taken to show you these.. hopefully most of you have seen them on facebook ( head over and become a fan!!)

I hope you are having a wonderful week.. and enjoy seeing the first part of out wonderful crazy life together being all grown up and a husband and wife!!
Luvlee xx

Incase you missed it.. our photographers were Image is Found... click here and check out the rest NOW!!! xx





Thankyou Image is Found.. Cam and I love you !!!

2 comments:

Style Me Gorgeous said...

OMG! SERIOUSLY AMAZING PICS !!!! I love how they show so much emotion. Lee you look gorgeous, it looks like it was a fantastic day...i just want to be there looking these pics, so much fun ! conrats !

Anonymous said...

wow! Awesome pics. Looks like you had a great time. Could you possibly smile any harder?!? Thanks for posting these. Have been waiting to see them!