Thursday, March 27, 2008

{ He loves me! }

For those that asked me... Yes you were right! For those who dont know what I am talking about..

Cam asked me to Marry him, while we were traveling Europe! On a beautiful Day in a Square in Vienna, on one knee he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.. and I said Yes!!!

We were able to spend the day with amazing friends of ours living in Europe. So here are a couple of photos taken care of Kyles.. about 10mins after THE question! and of course a couple of pics our friends Kylie and Ashley.. THANK YOU xxx



Kylie and Ashley.. they are so cute!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((hugs))))))

I am sooooooooooooo happy for you guys!!!

Gemma said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! LEE!!! CONGRATS! I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! YAY!!
gem xx

Luvlee said...

Yeah, thank you guys xx I'm a bit excited too!!