Thursday, April 03, 2008

{OK OK OK!!}

Here are some pics from Europe, just a few of a few thousand!!.. so much to catch up on.. As most of you know, I am currently hanging out in America, having an amazing time here also. I have really enjoyed taking these photos, but I cant wait to get my hands on some georgous kiddies, I have a couple of shoots booked here in Philadelphia, I'm sure you see some of them! Lots of news so stay posted, I think I am still getting over jetlag.. I'll get my brain going then post! take care.. Lee x










St Peters, the day before Easter. If you are ever going to visit Rome, I suggest you make it a weekend other than Easter!!! We still had a blast and saw some amazing places, as you can see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

Wonderful photos!!!

Congrats again on the engagment.

And, because of you, I'm no longer freaked out by the snakes in Australia....ok maybe a little still but I think I might actually visit there now.(:

Hope your enjoying your visit.

Much love,
Michelle

Luvlee said...

Thank you, thank you Michelle :) You have to call me when you get there.. it really is lots of fun! I'm having a wonderful time..xx