Saturday, April 19, 2008

{Bebbinar.. life changing}

I am exhausted..What an awesome time I had meeting the Bebb's in Atlanta this week. A last minute decision that could possibly change my life. To be so inspired in such a short time, and to have met really wonderful people has left me feeling amazed and, really anxious to get home and do EVERYTHING!
This workshop was my second only.. and really different to the first one. I think my brain is going to explode!! I happened to check in on my fav photogs and saw there was a position left for Atlanta, so 1am Monday night I booked a flight to Atlanta for that afternoon to attend BEBBINAR held at the LACOUR studios!
Thank you thank you thank you.. for the opportunity. Check back for some cool pic's and links to the other guys who attended really soon..bye, Lee :)

PS. the Post below is dedicated to the Bebbinar April 2008

No comments: