Monday, April 21, 2008

{ B.. B... BEBBINAR }

Ok here is the rest of it.. Wanna see some pics!
On the second day of the course with one of the 'Top 10 Photographers on the Earth' and all of the other talented photographers taking the course watching me.. oh the pressure, the pressure.. we had an assignment! I don't get the opportunity to shoot many 'Urban' shoots, I had a Ball, So much FUN!.. watch out Newcastle, the direction of Luvlee Photography might be on the move!!! I'M EXCITED.
Let me know if you like what you see!!

I just want to say, thank you to my new friends for laughing lots with me and introducing me to Mojitos (OMG I LOVE THEM) and it was SO COOL and awesome to meet and hang out with you all.. Carrie, Chris & Katie, Ruth, Leslie, Robin, Mark and The Bebbs. xxx




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lee, those are GREAT!!!
Pascale

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!

Ok, the Bebbinar is going on the list of workshops to attend.

So glad you got to go.

Mojito's were our drink of the summer last year. They are Delicious!!!!