Saturday, April 05, 2008

{SHOOTSHOP.. Amazing}

Sending Cam home and coming to America has been worth it!! ( i am only joking my love!, i would love to be home right now) but..! One of my main goals was to attend workshops while here in America.. Mission accomplished. I was lucky enough to attend a workshop from the guys at 'the image is found' an awesome photography studio in San Diego CA.

For my fellow photog buddies... :p .. yes it was really cool!! and for my customers just wait for my arrival home and amazing new ideas for Luvlee Photography.. its very exciting!!

Must be off on my further adventures of America. Its a little chilly and rainy, but thats ok. More to come soon.
Here is a little shot of cheesey me and Nate and Jaclyn after a very long day of learning from the image is found.
luv.. Lee

Thanks Nisa (from Shooting Star Portraits) .. one of the cool people i met at the workshop

1 comment:

Arlene said...

ooohh sooo jealous that you got to go to shoot shop. I can't wait to get over there and experience that myself, those guys are great