Thursday, September 11, 2008

{ Beautiful New James }

I love it when friends have little babes.. I get to play and get AWESOME photos of them!! Cam and I headed to Sydney to visit good friends of ours and to meet James.. Here is a little sneak peak.. he was so good!!
I have had so many new babies to photograph in the last few weeks.. I LOVE IT!! weddings and babies!! ps.. only 5 positions for shoots left for the whole year!! amazing, a little crazy, but great. If you would like to book a session please phone Luvlee Photography.. 0411 889 895... Please enjoy guys. x Luvlee










Thanks guys!
Newcastle Newborn Photography

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness LEE!!!

These are soooo amazing, what a little darling.

Anonymous said...

what an adorable set of images - great work Lee

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lee!!