Sunday, September 07, 2008

{ Sara & Ben }

What an awesome couple.... On one of the worst days, weather wise I have seen in a while, these guys were absolutely amazing and did I mention HOT and fun and crazy!! It did not stop raining ALL day! You might remember their engagement session not long ago!
Kristin from KMU Photography came along, as my buddy and to hold my umbrella (thankyou!!) and to spend Sara & Ben's special day at Peppers Anchorage, Port Stephens and around to Salamander Shores for the reception. Sara looked absolutely divine in her Jennifer Rose dress, and as promised little Em was cuter than ever and and Ben was spunky too!
Thank you again guys for letting me share your wedding day, I am so glad our paths crossed! Have a wonderful time away.. Luv lee xx













Love you guys too!!
Newcastle Wedding Photography, Port Stephens

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so wonderful!!!

That last one with the window is awesome!

So how's your wedding planning going?

Ruth Rackley said...

I just love these images. The last one makes me giggle, so much fun!

Anonymous said...

so beautiful & natural - just love the lowlight shot on the stairs