Tuesday, April 21, 2009

{ Crazy fun with Kell }

This weekend was a fun adventure to...Canberra! For my sister, Amie's Birthday..hoORay! Along with my 2 sisters, mum and my little granny headed down too! We haven't all been together for a while and wont be for another long while, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a little photo shoot! I met Kelly from Kelly Tunney Photography at an wonderful workshop I did in Sydney last year, and she was able to take some Awesome photos of us!
We headed to the National Gallery for some fun! Thankyou so much Kell, we all had a great morning and really appreciate you spending time with us. I cant wiat to see the rest of the pics, but here are a couple for now, check out Kell's Blog for some more of us and her other cool work.. Have a great Tuesday everyone.. xx Luvlee




4 comments:

flirtybird.etsy said...

Great photos lee, I love the one of you jumping up in the air!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!

You Rock!

I keep meaning to do this. I have something scheduled for this August at the fair. It should be hot...literally(:

Julie Ranee said...

Love these! So fun and such a great idea!

Dana Scherer said...

awwww...look how adorable you all are!!! looks like sooo much fun.