Thursday, April 30, 2009

{ KYLIE & SCOTT }

This post is well over due, how time flys.. Sorry Miss Kylie.
Kylie is my WONDERFUL office assistant, some of you may have spoken to her on the phone and others met her when picking up your order. She is wonderful and I couldnt do it without her! You know all those jobs that are not as much fun as taking photos of amazing people, well Kylie does most of those of me.
I have known Kyles and her family for nearly 10 years and a month ago I was lucky enough to shoot her wedding, ( if you ask her I think I was going to shoot it from the minute I started photography, oh and that was before she met Scott!!) She looked absolutely beautiful. The ceremony and awesome photos were taken in her home town of Stroud ( quite lovely if you get the chance!) and in the back paddock of her Marnie and Pop's farm. The Day was stunning and as you'll see the light amazing. Kylie's dress is made up of her grandmothers dress and couldnt have suited her more.. So here is a sneak peak for everyone else, because Kylie has already seen them, but I really wanted to share! have a lovely Friday.. Luvlee












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so Luvlee!

That last one is breathtaking(:

janine kaye said...

stunning. Love the light, love the emotion. gorgeous..thanks for sharing!