Monday, May 12, 2008

{ Brianna Graham.. kids }

I am a little bit slow, SORRY :P I spoke previously about my brain hurting.. it still is!!! So much AMAZING information.. but here is a look at the very last workshop I did while in America. I cant believe how different each workshop was and how much I learned at all of them..

So Brianna Graham was different in that her workshop was focused on little munchkins. Both studio and natural light. Again I met some really lovely people. Dana Scherer.. my room mate, coincidently lives Phily and I will definitely be catching up with her again. Tara Hingco, who was our car pool buddy also ended up being pared with me so I got to shoot her!! and my previous language barrier post is dedicated to all those girls you can see shooting behind Brianna in the group shots!

So what do you think?? I had an amazing time, and cant wait to try out some cool new ideas here in Newcastle.










Brianna at work with all of us watching.. THANK YOU brianna :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the kids! Even my own. Need to send you yours shortly. You rock!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!!

You so rock!

Glad to see it was a good one.

Anonymous said...

Love all of these Lee, I'm so jealous of 4 workshops you did over there!!!
jackie