Wednesday, May 07, 2008

{ I'M HHHOOOOOMMMMEEEEEE! }

Whow! What a amazing time I have had. So many stories, once I go through the 3000 photos I took!! I will post a couple of them!
Its wonderful to be home, where everyone around me sounds 'normal'! Shh dont tell anyone, but driving on the wrong side of the road for 3 months also has its drawbacks.. I may have turned a couple of corners yesterday onto the wrong side of the road.. AHHH but just for a second. I think it is the jetlag, yep thats it!

Now for my little speech.. I need to say THANKYOU to all of my lovely customers who have found out about my engagement and passed on their congratulations, It so nice to be loved!

I also need to give a HUGE hug to all of the amazing people I met throughout America and the world over the past 3 months, so many insanely talented photographers and beautiful people. I'll find a few and include their links.

So back to work it is.. Luvlee Photography is back in Action and I am booking up fast! So wonderful! Let me know what you have been up to..now let me find a little photo for you, because I just cant post with out a photo!

The 'LOVE' fountain. I spent most of my time on the streets of Philadelphia.
That reminds me of a song!! Yes the fountain was green!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!
You're just getting home?!

Well, the US already misses you.(:

Luvlee said...

hehehe.. thank you Michelle you are so sweet! :) I miss you guys too, its been a long time away hey!