Monday, May 26, 2008

{ Oh YEah, Awesome Engagement shoot }

OK.. this is what is was all for.. my first Image is Found and Bebb Studios inspired shoot. It is one thing to be in America and watch these amazing photographers and participate in their cool workshops, it is another to then come home and put all of the information I have learnt into practice! Gina and Gerard were awesome! We had a lot of fun, as you can see laughter was the theme of the shoot, that suits me just fine! I think their wedding is going to be alot of fun! Gina looks so beatuiful and check out that cute little bump! Thanks guys, I hope you love them, here is a little sneak peak! Everyone else have an awesome day..Luv lee :)








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantasic! Great job, I'm sure they love them!!

Kelly Vella said...

WoW Lee, I have never been a blog follower....but watch out girl, these are awseome!

Unknown said...

Great job Lee!!!!

Seriously, these rock!

Renee Moore Photo said...

Hey Lee.. great shots. I love that spot with the orange wall, haven't used that area in ages for shoot. Do they still have the purple/ink wall behind the hotel? We will have to use this spot when you my family shoot in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

hey lee
we are ginas students(favourite)
these are gourgeous
you done an exceleent job
darl
thanks gina and garrad look fantastic
love charnie flaherty and chantel roberts

Luvlee said...

Thanks girls.. cant wait for the wedding only a couple of weeks away now!!