Sunday, June 08, 2008

{ QUOTE OF THE WEEK! }

Hello there everyone.. for those in Australia I hope your loooong weekend is wonderful, for those who are not.. we will think of you tomorrow when we sleep in!!! :p
I found this cute little quote.. and thought I might share it! Please send me your favourite quotes, I would love to include one every week.. A little inspiration and grounding is often all we need to help us in the day. Have a great Monday.. Luvlee



“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Suess


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!
Must post it on the blog.

My favorite quote of late...
"Having a child is the most beautifully irrational thing two people can do" Bill Cosby

Luvlee said...

I don't have any yet Michelle! I'm sure alot would agree!! I'll let you know what I think when the time comes!!