Friday, June 20, 2008

{ Todays 5 day old babe }

oh check out this new little one.. the perfect age! He is the Nephew of a friend of mine.. just thought she would love a sneak peak!!
I have had so many new babes lately, I love it! Remember if you have a belly or have friends that are due the first 10 days are the best for these new born photos, give me a call and we can book a date. Have a great weekend everyone :) Luv lee

..this is one of the beautiful Bonnie Bee handmade knitted hats we have for sale :)




4 comments:

932 said...

So cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh so sweet!!!!

That last one with the scrunched up cheek....so cute.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute, love this age! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lighting Lee, you have an incredible talent (and having such 'edible' subject matter helps!)I just wish I could fly you to out-back NT...
April