Wednesday, June 11, 2008

{ Very lovely family! }

What a beautiful family I met last week, they found me through Sunnydays.. YEAY ( i'll try and get a hold of this months cover!!) They live on the central coast in a very cool house amongst the trees!! 2 crazy boys with lots of energy, just how I like them, and who I had alot of fun with..!! The photos with Grandma are so special, she is so cute! I love Grandparents they are so wise and have so many cool stories and best of all they spoil you! .. I'll have to get some photos of mine! Have a great day.. Luv lee :)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the last one with the little toes!!!!

Gorgeousness(:

Dana Scherer said...

These are awesome images! The connection and love here is immense, and the energy and joy you captured is contagious. Makes me happier just looking.

Dana Scherer said...

These are awesome images! The connection and love here is immense, and the energy and joy you captured is contagious. Makes me happier just looking.