Sunday, October 05, 2008

{ Elise & Justin }

When I was visiting Perth 2 years ago, I met with Elise and she asked me to shoot her wedding, wow how time flies when you are having fun! Little did I know what was I in for and what to expect when I said yes. It was absolutely amazing!! Swimming all day and maybe one glass of bubbles!
Port Douglas is wonderful, if you haven't been there. Where we stayed was amazing too, The Sea Temple! The ceremony was in Sunday on the beautiful parklands on the point of Port Douglas and the reception was a the stunning Nautilus Restaurant, surrounded by rain forest. The day was stunning.
Thank you guys so much for letting me spend an amazing couple of days with you in celebrating your wedding. I hope your time away is wonderful and I will catch up with you soon.
have a great rest of the long weekend everyone.. lvulee


Elise looked stunning

Justin looked pretty hot too!


What a location!

They released butterflys at the ceremony.


I love this series!

Some beautiful light.







Newcastle Wedding Photography , Port Douglas

No comments: