Friday, October 24, 2008

{ Stacey & Dan's Wedding }

OK guys, here you go!! What another amazing weekend.. Hamilton Island (check it out) was beautiful and the rain held of...just!! If anyone needs rain anywhere, just call and I manage to take it with me everywhere??? I dont know..LOL
It was great to catch up with Stace and Dan over the weekend and spend their wedding day with them. Stace is an old friend and I am so glad I could be there. Stace looked stunning in her Johanna Johnson Dress with Chelsea her sister by her side!! Thanks again guys hope NYC is AWESOME.. see you when you get back..Luvlee















Newcastle Wedding Photography, Hamilton Island

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLOUTLY STUNNING LEE!!
What a fabulous location and beautiful couple..

Becky Carpenter said...

Lee! I just love love love this veil shot!!! Stunning!!!!