Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{Enough of the weddings, I wanna see munchkins!!!!}

I know it seems like the only thing I've been shooting is weddings.. its not the case!
First up.. a beautiful babe! You may recognise him from a couple of months ago.. check it out!!
Yes just a bump, but a cute bump. Well here he is in thebig wide world, only 2 weeks old!
Here is a sneak peak for you 2.. enjoy :)

Just a quick note too...
Luvlee Photography is all booked for this year!! AMAZING but SORRY for those who missed :) please please call and I can book you in for Jan or Feb or grab a Gift Certificate.. thank you ..Luvlee









Newcastle New Born Photography

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so sweet!!!

You never cease to amaze me with your talent(:

Anonymous said...

lol lee i was an x student of ginas and her bub is so cute

can u pass that on too her and thats great work

it looks beutiful
ta
charnie